The Department of Cardiology & Cardiothoracic Surgery at Medicare Hospital provides most comprehensive Cardiac Care with highly qualified doctors, nurses and staff.
- State-of-the-art Advanced fully integrated Cardiac Cath Labs.
- Dedicated Ultramodern Cardiac Operation Theatres.
- Latest ECG machines, 3D Echocardiography machines, Holter monitoring and treadmill tests, TEE Machines.
- World Class Quality Heart Lung Machine, IABP in Cardiology & Cardiothoracic Surgery Department.
Division Of Cardiovascular Imaging
- 2D & 3D Transthoracic Echocardiography Study
- 2D & 3D Transesophageal Echocardiography Study
- Exercise Stress Studies
- Dobutamine Stress Imaging Studies
- Holter Monitor Studies
Division Of Interventional Cardiology
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Angioplasty (Basic & Complex)
- IABP - Intra-aortic balloon pump Insertion
- Pacemaker Temporary & Permanent
- Right Heart Catheterization
Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery
- CABG - Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery Off Pump
- CABG - Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery on Pump
- Redo CABG - Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Valvular Repair & Replacement
- Aortic Dissection Repair
- Repair of Aortic Aneurysm
- Endarterectomy of Carotid Vessel
- Minimal Invsive Cardiac Surgeries
- Thrombolectomy Surgeries.
Division of Cardiac Anaesthesia
- Ultra Fast-track cardiac anaesthesia
- Fast-track cardiac anaesthesia