Neurology department at Medicare Cardiac & General Hospital provides care to patients with disorders of the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nervous system, muscle- related diseases and conditions utilizing latest technology and a well trained neurological team.
- The Neurology Department is supported with 24*7 availability of all diagnostic services, pathology service, Pharmacy and other supportive clinical services.
- A 24-hour imaging facility providing CT, MRI, MRV, MRA & DSA.
- A fully supported ICU with advance ventilator and bed side EEG machine is available for any acute neurological emergencies like status epilepticus and viral encephalitis. It is supported by a well trained critical care team.
- Disease managed
-Disorders of muscle & neuro muscular junction
-Tremors/Parkinson Disease/Movement disorder
-Optic Neuritis/Multiple Scleroris
- EMG (Electromyography)
- NCS (Nerve Conduction Study)
- EEG (Electroencephalography)
- VEP (Visual Evoked Potentials)
- BAER (Brainstem Auditory Evoked Response)
- Blink Reflex
- Nerve & Muscle biopsy